Where to send your faulty Product to
North Rocks NSW 2151
Even though we are an online store and not running a bricks and mortar operation, Logitechshop makes sure that we comply with all existing Australian trading laws.
All Logitech goods we provide
Are of merchantable quality—that is, goods need to reach a basic level of quality given the price of the goods and any description that is provided with the goods
- are fit for the purpose or job that the consumer described to you or that are self-evident
- match any description or sample given to the consumer whether in promotional material, over the phone, in person, on a website or on labelling or packaging
- are free from defects and faults.
If the goods we have sold do not fulfill any of these conditions then our customer may be entitled to a refund from us on return of the goods. If the goods have been partially consumed the customer may be entitled to a refund depending on the circumstances and the extent to which the goods have been consumed.
If the goods being returned have had a fair amount of use then the customer can may be entitled to provide a partial refund only or to repair the product instead. This will depend on the circumstances of the sale and return and if the use of the goods has affected the fault.
We will also ask for proof of purchase from the customer.
We do not provide a refund, credit or exchange if a customer has:
- changed their mind, decided they no longer want the goods or just don’t like them, or found that goods are the wrong size or colour
- found they can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price
- examined goods before buying them and should have seen any fault at that time
- had a defect drawn to their attention before they purchased goods, for example, when goods are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty.
Important Note .
Here at Logitechshop we do our best to make sure that you have a pleasurable experience from the point of purchase to the time where you need our help.
In Logitech Items case we ask you to please contact Logitech support for assistance as they will help you troubleshoot and issue you with an incident number . Logitechshop will accept all warranty items . The only reason we ask from our customers to contact Logitech support is to make sure that the fault is not just a installation error or other simple issue that can be resolved by the free support helpline offered by Logitech .
You can contact Logitech support on 1800 025 544
In some circumstances, we are happy to offer our consumers with the conditional courtesy return if consumers want to exchange the incorrect purchased products.
• Consumers notify Logitechshop within the first 7 days after received the products.
• The products are not opened, used and still in the pristine condition.
• Minimum restocking fee will be 25% of the purchase price.
• Logitechshop may reject the return after inspected the condition of the products, and return to the consumers at their expenses.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Logitechshop is not the manufacturer of Logitech products only a re-seller of authorized genuine Logitech items, it's recommended that you can contact the manufacturer's technical support (Logitech support) for any troubleshooting or tech support before you send the product back to us for warranty claim, all supports are free and will provide you a manufacturer tech support case number .
Logitechshop keeps the rights to apply the service fee for any warranty claims to cover all our costs if the returned product is not covered by warranty, such as no fault found or physical damaged, or cannot provide the proof of purchase.
Returning goods to Logitechshop.com.au
Logitechshop do not take the responsibility for any damaged or lost item in transit when customer sends the product back to us for warranty or return, and also the warranty may void if the product is damaged in transit. So please pay attention when packing the product and sending it back to us.
Consumers are required to send the unit back to Logitechshop with the proof of purchase and the detailed fault description and incident number. Logitechshop suggests consumers to use our online RA (return authorization) system to get the more information about the warranty procedure and get the convenience online tracking for the warranty update.
Please note, send your items to us COD postage if your item is Dead On Arrival.
Please make sure you notify Logitechshop.com.au of DOA within 5 days of receiving your order .
Logitechshop do not provide the pickup service.
For any other queries please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com