Logitech C170 Webcam
This Logitech C170 Webcam allows you to enjoy video calls using your computer, create your own home videos and even capture still photos. It utilises Logitech Fluid Crystal technology to ensure your videos are smooth with sharp imagery and rich colours.
- The webcam supports video calls with a resolution of 640 x 480 and video capture up to 1024 x 768.
- The inbuilt microphone reduces background noise so you'll be heard.
- It connects to your computer via USB 2.0.
- It can capture still photos up to 5 MP.
- You can easily attach the webcam to your laptop, LCD or CRT monitor using the inbuilt clip.
Plug-and-play setup, easy to use
With simple plug-and-play setup, you’ll be making video calls in no time on most major IMs.
Clear video calls
With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural color.
You can take beautiful, high-resolution snapshots up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with noise reduction
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
XVGA video recording
Record lively, colorful videos in XVGA (1024 x 768) resolution and share them with friends, family and the world on Facebook®, YouTube®, Twitter™ or your blog.
You can attach your webcam securely to a laptop or LCD monitor, or sit it on a shelf or desk.
- 1 GHz (1.6 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
For the best video-calling experience, we suggest:
- Dual-core CPU with 1 GB RAM
- Broadband Internet with 256 kbps upload or higher
- Webcam with USB cable
- User documentation
- Video calling (640 x 480 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology*
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
warranty: 2 year limited hardware warranty