Logitech USB Unifying Receiver For Logitech Unifying Wireless Mice and Keyboards
- Free Shipping
- One-to-many connection: One tiny receiver for up to six Unifying devices.
- Plug it and leave it, then connect additional mice and keyboards to one computer.
- Download Unifying software to quickly add all of your devices to one receiver.
- It's convenient, clutter free, advance 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- For easy mobility and exceptional experience, keep a mouse-and-keyboard at work, at home and in your computer bag. They are always ready to use from only one USB port.
TINY, LEAVE-IN RECEIVEROur smallest Unifying receiver. So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around.
LOST YOUR UNIFYING RECEIVER?
Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one. It's compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER FOR LOGITECH DUAL CONNECTIVITY DEVICES
Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
LOGITECH ADVANCED 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Height x Width x Depth: 15 mm x 9 mm x 6 mm
- Weight: 1.23 g
Logitech Unifying compatible devices
Windows® 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7
Mac OS® 10.10 or later
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty